Thursday, September 16, 2010

30 Days of Me - DAY 8

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Recently it was recommended by my Doctor that I have a cholesterol test. About a year ago my Dad had a heart attack. He recovered well and further tests showed that he had high cholesterol which is because his body creates bad cholesterol. And, its a hereditary thing. Well, yes, it turned out that I also have that same thing. My cholesterol was 7.5 and normal is 4, so yeah, kinda high.

So my short term goal is to be on a healthy eating program, very healthy. So far, going pretty well.
Just need to up the exercise now.
In 3 months I have to get tested again to see if I can bring it down naturally.
Otherwise I have to go on pills.

So yeah, that's about all there is to say about that.

Until tomorrow xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Eep! Glad to hear your dad is okay now - how scary. And ZOMG that you have the same condition - you're so young to be worrying about cholesterol, life is so cruel! Hope you are okay :-)

    ReplyDelete