Friday, September 10, 2010

30 Days of Me - DAY 3














We are now up to Day 3...
A picture of you and your friends.

This is my favourite photo.
This was taken in Winter 2007 in Sydney with my friends Marie (Left) & Loey (Right). Marie, Loey & I all worked together in Hamilton, then one by one each of us left working there and moved away from
Hamilton.
The first one to go was Loey,
she moved to Sydney and is still there now
The second was me,
I moved back to the Manawatu and am still there now
Marie was still there for a while after I left,
she is still in Hamilton now

These two girls are the best, we had so much fun on our two week trip to Ozzie to go see Loey.
The sad thing is that it was probably the last time we all hung out together so we are well overdue for a catch up.

Thats Day 3 done,
Until tomorrow xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment