Sunday, September 19, 2010

30 Days of Me - DAY 10

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Inspirational (instead of Mad)
This isn't everything, but is a pretty good coverage on music that inspires me.

Happy
The Climb by sung by Kelly Clarkson, Jill & Kate. (singing doesn't start till just after 1 min but well worth it)


Sad
Magic by The Nok
Bye bye by Mariah Carey

Bored
No getting over you by David Guetta & Chris Willis (feat. Fergie)

Hyped
I like that by Richard Vission, Static Revenger & Luciana

Inspirational (ie ones that I LOVE the lyrics, melody or both)
My Life Be Like by Gritz
Permanent by David Cook
Make This Go On Forever by Snow Patrol
You could be happy by Snow Patrol
And my most very favourite song at the moment is
Just the way you are by Bruno Mars

Until tomorrow xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment