Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 Days of Me - DAY 1

Right, here we go...
As you can see, this is my first blog on this site, even though I started it over a year ago now. So I thought that there was no better way than to restart my blog that with 30 days of me. Such a great idea, so here we go Day 1.

1. I live on a farm in the Manawatu Region.
2. My favourite pass time is watching TV. I record all TV programs on my MySky and don't watch any live so that I am able to fast forward through all of the ads.
3. I own 3 pairs of ugboots, a pink pair, a brown pair & a black pair. I wear them nearly every day to work and everyone laughs at me.
4. I have 3 cats. Tui, a long haired black cat, Kuku, a short haired black cat and Sootie, a short haired grey cat who decided that she didn't like living at our house with the boys and moved in with my granddad who lives on the other side of the driveway. She comes back for visits only to get a can of meat because granddad won't feed her meat coz it smells. Oh and he renamed her Mo, coz apparently that is the noise that she makes.
5. I live in a house on the farm and my neighbours are my granddad on one side and my parents on the other.
6. I play 8 different Facebook games daily.
7. I went to boarding school
8. I love the Natural Confectionary Company Sour Worms
9. I have been to Australia 3 times but never been to the South Island of New Zealand.
10. I broke and then rebroke my leg all before I was five.
11. I had Keratin Straightening Treatment done on my hair in June while in Australia. Costs alot but well worth it. (The picture above is of me just after getting it done.)
12. My favourite coffee is Moccona. Can't function without a cup of it in the morning.
13. I LOVE Butter Chicken and especially Naan Bread.
14. Have only started drinking white wine in the last year, like Pinot Gris, tried Red Wine last week, really don't like that.
15. When I was about 10 I would play indoor bowls with my Grandparents on Monday nights, bowls night. They even took me to tournaments with them and we actually won once.

There we go, 15 facts about me. Didn't know if I was actually going to get there, was harder than I thought that it would be, but made it in the end.

See you tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment