Wednesday, October 6, 2010

30 Days of Me - DAY 13

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

I am unhappy with the way that things have worked out between us. All I tried to do was to do everything I could to help you out. Then you would go and tell people that I was trying to take over and then you would tell other people that you appreciated my help. Just because you don't understand what I do for you then it doesn't mean that I am trying to rip you off. We are family and now you won't even talk to me and you know that you were the one who was wrong. You said some mean things about me behind my back and you didn't even have the guts to apologise.

I wish that it didn't have to be this way. Unfortunately I don't see any other way to deal with this. Obviously you don't have enough respect for me to sort this out. What do you expect from me, you expect me to help you but you hate it when I do. That is why i have distanced myself from you and your business.

I hope that one day we can sort this out...

No comments:

Post a Comment