Monday, October 4, 2010

30 Days of Me - DAY 12

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

Well... I really don't remember. I think that sometime about a year ago after I had discovered twitter I then found that everyone had blogs. And I mean everyone. I didn't realise that everybody had them. So then, I began reading other peoples blogs and was like... hmmmm... I might try it. So I did, I started on blogger.com and then I wrote my first blog. Nearly a year later and I hadn't written another one. Oooops. Oh well so it has been about a year now since my first post and then came along 30 Days of Me and I thought right lets get back on the bandwagon. So I have missed a few days here and there but things have got a little busy with work and life in general. But if I just do it when i can then I will eventually end up with 30 days done and then will begin on blogging on other things as and when they come to mind.

Until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment